Z2 Auto Portable Travel CPAP Machine (Bundle)
The Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine delivers comfort and freedom in a lightweight, travel-friendly design. Experience customized pressure adjustments, whisper-quiet operation, and seamless integration with the user-friendly Nitelog app for optimal sleep therapy.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-lightweight and portable: At just 10.4 ounces, the Z2 Auto CPAP is perfect for travelers and home users alike.
- Auto-adjusting pressure: The Z2 Auto provides customized sleep therapy by adjusting pressures automatically for maximum comfort.
- Whisper quiet operation: With a sound level of only 26 dBA, the Z2 Auto is one of the quietest APAPs on the market.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: This proprietary feature smooths therapy pressure for a more natural and comfortable breathing experience.
- Auto Start & Stop feature: The device starts therapy when you begin breathing through your mask and stops when the mask is removed or a large leak is detected.
- Compatible with any CPAP mask: The Z2 Auto works with all standard and non-proprietary CPAP masks and tubing.
- Waterless humidification: The included HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger) filter provides an alternative to bulky water-based humidifiers.
- Free NiteLog app: Track your sleep therapy progress on iOS and Android devices with wireless data syncing via Bluetooth.
- FAA compliant: The Z2 Auto is approved for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Manufacturer: Breas
- Product Type: Auto-adjusting CPAP (APAP) machine
- Dimensions: 6.48" L x 3.30" W x 2.02" H
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (295 grams)
- Sound Level: 26 dBA
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Ramp Feature: 0 to 45 minutes, adjustable in 5-minute increments
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic, up to 8,000 feet
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto-sensing)
- Data Storage: Onboard memory with wireless data sync via Bluetooth
- FAA Compliance: Approved for in-flight use
- Humidification: Waterless humidification with HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger) filter
- Warranty: 2-year extended warranty
- Mobile App Compatibility: NiteLog app for iOS and Android devices
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Free Shipping: Free 3-5 day shipping within the USA (Shipping will be by USPS or FedEx ground, depending on quantity ordered)
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your order, most unopened products can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full no-hassle refund. Please note that all items must be returned in its original packaging. We will absorb the shipping return cost if the return is the result of our error.
- Z2 Auto CPAP Machine
- AC Adapter Power Supply
- Power Cord
- 8 inch Slim Style tubing
- USB Micro A to B Cable
- 2 filters, one of which is installed, and an additional one
- Custom Tube Adapter
- 1 Heat Moisture Exchanger
- Q-Tube Inline Muffler
- 3 year manufacturer warranty