ResMed AirCurve 10 BiPAP
About this item
- VAuto Mode: A very useful mode for obstructive sleep apnea by stabilizing the upper airway. The inclusion of central sleep apnea detection allows clinicians to monitor more difficult patients for central sleep apnea and prescribe ASV therapy if required.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform: The physiologically-based shape of the waveform mimics patient effort during normal breathing, creating an easy-breathe waveform. The waveform used in other devices on the market mimics the patient flow shape.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Light Sensor: The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. The light turns off automatically, so no need to worry about it waking you up.
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping: Free 3-5 day shipping within the USA (Shipping will be by USPS or FedEx ground, depending on quantity ordered)
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your order, most unopened products can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full no-hassle refund. Please note that all items must be returned in its original packaging. We will absorb the shipping return cost if the return is the result of our error.